Zippro School Management System is the controller and responsible for your personal data (collectively referred to as “Zippro School Management System”, “we”, “us” or “our”;
“the Website” are to www.z-s-m-s.com and any other website owned or operated by us.
- our use of your personal information is vital for obeying our legal obligations; or
- where neither of the above applies, utilization of your personal information is vital for our legitimate advantages or the legitimate interests of others. Our legitimate interests are to:
- run, develop and build up our business;
- operate our Site and provide our services;
- select suitably talented and qualified suppliers;
- build associations with partners and training organizations;
- do examine and statistical analysis;
- do promote and business development; and
- for internal administrative and auditing purposes.
- How we handle information received or collected about you as a person through the Website,
- How we interact with you as an individual, and
- Your rights as a person in regard to such information and communications.
This applies to data collected on the Sites. We collect two sorts of data from guests to the Sites: (1) Personally identifiable information and (2) Non-personally identifiable information.
“Personally identifiable information” is data that distinguishes you, for instance, your name, address, email address, home phone number, mobile phone number and perhaps your Internet Protocol (IP) address… We may collect this data when you make a profile on our Sites or visit our site.
“Non-personally identifiable information” can be specialized in nature. It does not distinguish you.
Zippro School Management System will use your information in the encouragement of our legitimate interests for the following general purposes:
- to provide, update, maintain and protect our services, sites, applications, and business
- as required by pertinent law, legal procedure or regulation
- to react to your inquiries and remarks
- to interact with you through email or within the Service about the Service statistical purposes.
- to examine and help prevent security issues and misuse.
- different purposes as depicted to you at the point of collection.
To what extent we hold your Personal Information depends on the sort of information and the reason for which we process the information. We will hold your Personal Information for the period important to satisfy the reasons outlined in this Privacy Notice except if a longer retention period is required or allowed by law.
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier that is sent to your browser from a website’s computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive. You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies or notify you when a cookie is set. If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the instructions for your browser to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. If you reject all cookies, you may not be able to use some features of the Service.
Disclosure Of Personal Information
Zippro School Management System does not lease, sell, or offer individual data about you with third parties but to provide the services you’ve asked for when we have your authorization, or in the following conditions:
- where Zippro School Management System is responding to a subpoena, court request, or lawful procedure, or to set up or practice our legitimate rights or to protect ourselves against lawful cases;
- where Zippro School Management System trusts it is important to share data so as to investigate, avert, or make a move with respect to criminal operations, suspected fraud, circumstances including potential dangers to the physical safety of any individual, infringement of Zippro School Management System’s Terms of Service, or as generally legally necessary;
Confidentiality and Security
Although Zippro School Management System does its best to protect your Personal Information and privacy, no security method or firewall can be guaranteed to protect information from hackers or human error, and we therefore expressly disclaim responsibility and/or liability for the loss, theft, destruction or inadvertent disclosure of your Personal Information. In the unfortunate event that your Personal Information is compromised, we may notify you by email at the last email address you have provided to us, in a reasonable time under the circumstances and as required under the law. Delays in notification may occur while we take necessary measures to determine the scope of the breach and restore reasonable integrity to the system, as well as at the legitimate request of law enforcement should it be determined that such notification would impede a government investigation.
Links to various Sites
We may offer links to sites that are not controlled by us. In case you visit one of these associated sites, you should review its privacy and different policies. We are not responsible for the strategies and practices of various organizations.
We maintain all authority to send electronic mail to You with respect to notification alerts of activity and changes to our services.
You have the right whenever to receive information about the personal information and settings we store for your account and to ask these to be amended or deleted.
We will most likely be unable to allow you to access certain personal information in specific conditions, for instance in the event that it contains personal information of different people, or for legal reasons. In such cases, we will give you a sensible explanation of why it is not possible to expect to give access to your personal information.
Your right to delete individual data might be restricted by legal retention requirements that we have to consider. Likewise, courts, law authorization agencies or different authorities can request by law to recover personal information or solicit information.
Should you have different inquiries or concerns about these privacy policies, please get in touch with us via email@example.com.